We're keeping track of our gangs on YAK Tribe, hopefully the link below will work.......................
http://necromunda.yaktribe.org//campaign/view/1945/Ogre+Sump+sector
The participant gangs are:
- Ebronah's Redemption - Peter's Cawdor Gang
- Pap Erny's Death Street Boys - Erny's Orlocks
- Luthor's Peacock Co - Rab's Guilders
- Apsalar's Talon - Quick Ben's Escher
- The Bottom Feeders - Whiskey Priest's Scavvies
- The Cleaning Crew - My own Escher Gang.
I managed to squeeze in two games. The first one I lost to Quick Ben after he changed his mind on bottling out and played on for one more turn - D'OH!!!!!! It was a re-learning experience and a lot of fun except for the fact that two of the Cleaning Crew died at the end of the game, yes, I rolled up both as being dead on the injuries table. I've decided that means I have a score to settle with Apsalar's Talon (not least helped by the fact they're a rival Escher gang!).
Here's some pics of The Cleaning Crew in action:
My second game was a four way battle against Dearest Brother Erny, Whiskey Priest and Rab.
There's a pretty decent write up of this game on Whiskey Priest's blog:
http://theleadpile.blogspot.co.uk/2015/03/necromunda-at-erny.html
and on Rab's blog:
http://geeklydigest.blogspot.co.uk/2015/03/necr-ogre-munda.html
I can't really add much more to these write ups as after I did the major amount of damage to Whiskey's Bottom Feeders (Rab took out the final Scavvie that forced the his bottle test but I took out the other three of them including the two wound behemoth Mungo) I had little else to do except manoeuvre into position to mop up after Erny and Rab battled it out, which I duly did thereby coming out on top - not bad going considering all of my guns kept running out of ammo on the first shot!
This is the only photo I took of this big game but there's plenty more on Rab and Whiskey Priest's write ups, and quite a few of my gang too showing that they're looking rather spiffing now that I've done a bit more work on them after my WIP post.
| The Cleaning Crew pap themselves as Mungo strides towards them brandishing his big pipe.............................. |
Thanks for staying with it, catch you next time.

0 Yorumlar