Good Day My Sweet Friends!
I thought that I would share
a project that I am working on.
If fact I counted and I have
five quilts in the process of being made.
Is that called productive
or
procrastination?
Beats me?
I'm thanking you again for your prayers,
My surgeries are over . . .
I have had complications that are being
addressed in hope of not having to
go through another surgery.
When it's your eyes, there is a fear
that does it's best to creep in.
I am standing in faith
and walking with Jesus.
Also; asking for your support in prayer.
I do believe in the power of prayer :)
I go back to the doctor again this Tuesday,
then they will determine the next step.
My hope is that everything is starting to heal
and another surgery will not be necessary.
Thank you . . .
for your prayers
and for being my friend :)





0 Yorumlar