Hello dear readers! For those who enjoy reading the latest chapter of Adora's Search for Honor on their Saturday, I have a bit of tragically depressing news. I couldn't finish it in time. It has been a bit of a weekend I must say.
First of all I have been busy Internet stalking all the latest news from the San Diego Comic Con. I have been checking out some fantastic toy sites to get all the latest on what I will be obsessing over in the next year. Needless to say I will be obsessing over a lot.
I was also stranded at a Target for what felt like an eternity. When cars stall, who ya gonna call? (Spoiler alert: my dad!)
Simply put, I have been all over the place. However I have started some of Chapter 25. (I haven't been totally unproductive.) I just wasn't going to finish it in time for She-Ra Saturday. Have no fear though, I will get it ready sometime next week as well as boldly trying to do another chapter for next week's She-Ra Saturday! The events that occur in these next few chapters will be shocking and out of control. (At least I think so, it may end up sound really lame and silly.)
Also are there any Catwoman fans out there? I sure hope so, because there is going to be a nice Toy Chest Tuesday coming up to celebrate the best thing that ever crossed paths with Batman.
So take a breather, do a lil SDCC stalking. Be sure to comment your thoughts on any of the reveals that speak the most to you and if Computer Programmers get you all hot and bothered, be sure to check out July's Heroic Hottie!

0 Yorumlar