Around here things are settling down a little more each day. Back in the day when the kids were little and I was young and for of energy, I could unpack a house in two weeks! We are mostly unpacked. Today, my husband and I will start hanging pictures and my studio is still a mess, but less of a mess when I mentioned how messy it was the last time.
Yesterday during lunch on the back patio we saw a fox (or a large cat..but we think it was a fox). Also the deer come right up to the house - I don't think they know they have a resident nemesis yet. Frodo is onto the deer and barks at them diligently. So far NO bears seen and that is fine with me.
![]() |
| a needle gauge by cocoknits (not an affiliate link) |
In the mornings I try to get as much done around here before the afternoon before my fatigue sets in. I continue to rest as much as possible and that seems to help. I see the new RA doctor on Monday afternoon.
We haven't explored the area yet but hope to do some local outings in the next week or so. I want to be done with the unpacking tasks. My husband managed to get both cars into the garage two nights ago so I know the end is near.
Here's a list of what makes for a great day for me:
- meditating before getting lost in the busyness - a well curated to do list - a captivating novel - lunch on the back patio - knitting of course - cookies - cup of tea - a tidy kitchen - a no cooking day - knitting project planning - family events - art journaling - phone calls from the kids - seeing a pile of broken down boxes that were unpacked in a few hours
What would make a great day for you?





0 Yorumlar