Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

I'm Still Here...

But I'm just a little overwhelmed at the moment. Too much "Bonkers" and not enough "Enjoy"! Trying to juggle various aspects of teaching in between a large but lovely commission on top of supporting family etc. etc... You really don't want to know the ins and outs of it all and I'm fed up listening to myself moaning. Some days I feel that I'm really not coping... On top of which... my knees hurt! So much that even swimming is painful so I'm not exercising and that makes me grumpy! Boy, am I grumpy!
 
So as you might imagine blogging is pretty low down on my list of priorities right now. But I thought I'd stop by to share some of the lovely work done by my students over the past couple of weeks... which is enough to make anyone smile right now.

Some fabulous landscapes finished in my Tuesday machine embroidery class


By Jan (above) and Di ( below)
 

Gorgeous colours from Ann


A seascape from Julia... That water looks inviting!
 

Beautiful work from another Julia... A beginner!


And this joyous piece of work from Nina


My year two City and Guilds group are continuing to make wonderful work too


A needle case and Chinese styled vessel from Jane. Both exquisite!


A beautiful pomegranate inspired cushion from Linda
 

And this stunning lampshade from Mara.



Now I shall stop writing, stop moaning and get on with this commission... before son no. 2 arrives for lunch!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar