Sue was 50 years young today, and I made her a little something!
I think she liked it!
Close up......
..the back...
After a rather yummy lunch with some of her family we had a quick whizz around a couple of op shops, we are at Habitat for Humanity here, Sue's checking out a wicker dressing table which was rather nice but at $195!!! It wasn't that bluddy nice!
Mrs Sherlock Holmes was there, or was it the Hound of the Baskervilles??
My mate! I still love her even though she's old! But I'll be buggered if I'm gonna change her incontinence drawers any time soon!
Hope you enjoyed your day luv ♥
My finds today were......
These pretty cool wall plaques for 50 cents each, they had some minor chips!
A pure wool blanket for $5, Jinx thinks it devine!
A plethora of crafts books! Yes, yes I know! I have a problem! I'll get help.....sooon!
Sue spotted this rather lovely book and then realised it was of our very own beautiful Hamilton gardens, looks brand new and cost $8, it will look rather nice on my coffee table.....
And finally.....this for $3 which I feel requires no comment at all!! ;-D
Thanks for letting me share your day Sue, I think you should come share my 5oth next year.....how do you fancy a cruise around the Islands??? Joe and TOF could do a spot fishing off the decks!
What I wore today..
Sirocco top and skirt, op shopped
cardi/waistcoat bought retail


0 Yorumlar