Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Monday Musings

Got off to a good start this morning and went for my walk.  I came back and raked up the rest of the yard debris from all my trimming last week.  Next, I need to cut it into smaller pieces to stack on the woodpile. I defrosted some tilapia for supper.  I have a good recipe with a lemon butter sauce.
I cleaned off my desk and cleaned the tub. I did my regular chores and knit my sock on breaks....the cuff is almost done..........
I fed the hummingbirds.  One of my feeders was leaking so I'm glad I had a backup.  I still need to go out and water and make dinner and then I am done for the day!
As for reading, I am still reading the same books except I got a new one in the mail...and it is very interesting......I can relate to "starting over".....the story of my life! LOL!

 I also got my Living Well Spending Less planner.........I love this planner because you fill in the dates so you can start at any time........I'll be starting to use it on August 1st.
I received a care package in the mail from my daughter and her family...............treasures!
 Grayson sent me the microscope...he told his mother he was pretty sure I needed one and there was no convincing him otherwise! LOL!  Sam sent me his best rocks and they are....a piece of quartz and a piece of marble....I hope I got that right.   Those boys are so generous.....they get it from their mother
 Amy sent me some much appreciated disinfecting wipes.........and Butter Pecan Popcorn!!!  Yum!!!
I had to taste it and it is delish!  Thank you!!!
It's 90 something real temp outside but I must force myself to go out and water my plants....the poor things.  Then I will come in and throw that supper together and call it a day!
I hope you had a good day!
Happy Trails!!!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar