I've just been out in the pouring rain to do a bit of shopping.
Usually we would be straight out of the car and into T***o but this morning I needed to walk through town to the veg shop.
I spent about £11 and got two big bags of beautiful fresh veg including 2 large cauliflowers at 39p each, a massive cabbage at 69p, butternut squash, sweet potatoes, leeks, parsnips and swede.
There are plans for all of it.....a pie with vegetables in cheese sauce, two more soups for the freezer, a squash and sweet potato bake and some fresh veg to go with other meals.
I have been neglecting our vegetable consumption a little bit so this will start to put that right....as long as I get at it before the animals do....lol.
Agnes the Kia Picanto came home last night and we are very pleased with her although it's very strange being so low down after years of travelling about in a people carrier.
Ruby was over the moon that it was blue which is her favourite colour.
Tea will be earlyish tonight as I am off out babysitting the munchkins while Mummy and Daddy go to the cinema.
Marley Moo will be in bed unfortunately but Ruby will stay up and watch a film so I am taking popcorn for her. I can't stand the stuff but she loves it.
Tomorrow we are off to Carsington for lunch....just to give the car a run out for Andy to see what it's like so I think it's going to be a nice weekend.
Hope you are all having a nice one too.
Sheila-x-

0 Yorumlar