Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Thank you all!

A big thank you to all who left kind comments wondering where I have been.



I thought I was only gone for about two weeks, but I guess time flies when you are NOT having fun!

It has been a month of bronchitis all around. I have never, ever felt so sick. I even spent a whole day in bed as I literally couldn't move or keep my eyes open. I heard from a friend later that hubby told her he had never seen me like that before. Even when I am sick, I can normally keep going, but I just couldn't. It was not a good time!
Whirlwind spent a whole week hardly moving from the couch and sleeping for hours every day. And everyone had it, some less than others! Legoman only had about four days off school, Whirlwind two weeks and is still coughing a little, Cuddlepie was the least bothered by it - didn't seem to keep his energy levels down!

Added to that was the fact that our internet has been playing up and was down for two weeks. I am not computer literate enough to spend ages trying to fix these things - I just want them to work!


I found out today that the lovely Terri from Darling Downs Diaries has had a terrible fall and has broken her leg in four places. She is currently undergoing surgery and a stay in hospital. Cheryl from Homespun Devotions posted more information here.
I would appreciate if you could join me in praying for Terri during this time - for a speedy recovery, for her family, and her emotional well being during this difficult time. Terri has had to travel to a hospital three hours or so from home for her surgery, which would make it more upsetting, I think. 

Hopefully I will be back with you all more regularly now! And thank you again for all the kind comments - you are all wonderful!


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar