Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

The Prodical Blogger Returns



Thank you, those of you who have emailed or reached out in one way or another to check on me, it was deeply appreciated. I've reached back to most of you and will finish up emails to those not yet contacted, right after I finish this post.

Obviously I have not expired, Keith is well too, but life sure got sticky and I took an extended, not entirely intended, blog break. I even considered ceasing this blog entirely but I have decided against that.

I need the outlet.

In May my youngest sister was diagnosed with breast cancer and in that same month our 7th grandchild, a gorgeous wee girl, was born with a serious cleft lip and palate. My sister faces a long run of chemo followed by surgery and our granddaughter faces many future surgeries. The prognosis for both is good but I felt my time was best utilized in the area of support and time availability. I was so grateful that since I work from home I was able to help where needed. We are even more blessed that our children all live within fifteen minutes of us and my sisters and sole brother are all within an hour.

In the midst of those family changes, my mother-in-law required more trips to the doctor (she fell and broke her arm) and another elderly friend needed help back and forth to her doctor appointments. It rained, it poured, but the sky is now lightening up.

Keith and I, in the mean time, have kept busy with continued barn work and projects on the farm. I have lots more to share and will do so in future posts. In the meantime here are a few pics of my flower and herb garden just outside the grain bin. The wonderful colors there are constant reminders that to every thing there is a season, turn, turn turn.

No wonder I'm so dizzy!












Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar