Two years of blogging and I still haven't mastered the whole collage thing. What's with the huge white borders in the top one??? I thought I did them both the same. Sigh. But apart from that, this blogging world is a lovely one, one I'm very happy to be part of. It inspires me more than I can say, it pushes me to be better and it gives me all sorts of wonderful ideas. It teaches me, it widens my horizons, and most of all it has brought me friends.
So I just wanted to say to you all, thank you. Thank you for coming here and reading and commenting and being lovely and kind and supportive when I need it. Thank you for answering my questions, for being generous with your compliments and for not telling me to stop the littlest boy from climbing to the tops of very spindly trees. Thank you. CJ xx
0 Yorumlar