Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

You start out with this:

and after a couple hours of work you end up with this:

Made another 2 dozen jars of raspberry jam on Tuesday morning.  Skipped work this week to make jam.  All in all  it took me two hours to pick the raspberries and just over an hour and a half to make the jam.  I only need make another 2 dozen jars and then I should be done the wedding jam.  I will then start on making jam for ourselves and freezing the best raspberries.  It really is a bumper crop this year, so someone must be smiling down on me.

Would you believe I haven't cut the grass in well over two weeks.  The weather has been so hot and humid that I won't go out in it.  Yes, the grass could really do with cutting but it's going to have to wait until it gets a little cooler.

Got an email from the town and there is a total fire ban in our area, as everything is so dry.  I do have stuff on the firepit, but am in no great hurry to burn it.  I don't think the fire department would appreciate another call out to The Acreage!!!!!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar