Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

I bought a coat...

a corduroy coat.  Cut from the cloth of dreams, my pash for many a year, to own a corduroy coat.
Yesterday my world tipped on its axis a micrometer width of whisker as I happened upon it in a charity shop.  Weighing in at least three sizes too big.  Was that a problem?  
Oh dear me no,  not after the time I have patiently waited for that very coat to cross my path.
The size of a poachers coat,  rabbit a plenty, a brace of pheasant, a wild salmon or two I could slip so easily into the capacious confines of my new corduroy Crombie?  
I could entertain a man within and nobody would be any the wiser.
A man for all reasons lost in a coat for all seasons.

Alright the shoulders skulk half way down my upper arms, hoping no one will notice their decline and fall. For once I can accommodate my matronly bosoom comfortably buttoned up, with ample room to spare.  A nipple nirvana.  My cups  runneth over... encased in corduroy.


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar