Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Luther

I finished the rough draft on a little fart named Luther. This guy cracks me up because he is the most worthless piece of mierda I've ever had the joy of writing. This is what happens when you read back to back books about serial killers and assassins. From my Word document:

BON TEMPS aka LUTHER F. HUDSON by David Cranmer (Little d and I came up with this idea on November 24, 2010 as we drove between Maine and Westfield Mass. The inspiration is Patricia Highsmith’s Tom Ripley (and a little of Max Allan Collins’s Quarry) but I wanted to present an absolute amoral killer with lower aspirations. I began writing it over the Thanksgiving holiday in New York. I finished the rough draft on December 2, 2010 in Maine at 4:30 ish in the morning. Working title was Lucky Hudson or Albany Hudson) 2,243 words.
What is the most vile, bankrupt character you have created and take pride in. And why?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar